27 February 2014

::: Living Out

Have you ever heard about any tale about living as a backpacker? Well if you never did, then you are not that interested enough to pursue your journey as a real backpacker then..

A piece of bag pack. A pair of shoes. Two to three pairs of jeans. Less than five pairs of tees. A pair of sunglasses. A suit of raincoat. Some little toiletries. A good map of certain cities. A cute dictionaries of certain languages. A good amount of money.

And set you go! Fly free, like the little bird..

++++++++++++++++++++

Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
Anywhere I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you

And I will swallow my pride
You're the one that I love
And I'm saying goodbye


++++++++++++++++++++


| see you around! |

::: 2022 and its near end

It is near the end of 2022.  It really goes by at a blink of an eye. This year started with hope - loadssss of it. And I thought this year w...