22 December 2015

::: Secebis Dosa

Near end of my 30 years journey.

I have been well blessed by The Almighty Allah
I have been showered by His magical happiness
I have been granted with things that I dreamt of
I have been much enlightened by His enormous guidance

Nonetheless, I know..
I have a dark history
I had committed big sins
I had walked across His boundaries
I had forgotten Him in many ways

In which I always regret
For what I have done unto myself
That distanced me from His better way

We always know that Allah is watching
But why do we still commit such wrongdoings?
Do we forget what is heaven or hell?
Or do we just live to satisfy the greed and shaytan?

Upon Him I pray
For our soul to be cleaned and aware
That He is watching
All for the goods He will redeem
And for those sins, we definitely need to pay


| in a painful memory, i wish to never stay |

::: 2022 and its near end

It is near the end of 2022.  It really goes by at a blink of an eye. This year started with hope - loadssss of it. And I thought this year w...