15 February 2009

::: >>> The Rhythm - Lily Allen

Lily Allen - The Fear
(UK Singer)

Lily Allen - The Fear


Found at skreemr.com


"I want to be rich and I want lots of money
I don't care about clever I don't care about funny
I want loads of clothes and fu*kloads of diamonds
I heard people die while they are trying to find them

And I'll take my clothes off and it will be shameless
'Cuz everyone knows that's how you get famous
I'll look at the sun and I'll look at the mirror
I'm on the right track Yeah I'm on to a winner"


this song hits the number 1 in The UK Top 40 Singles for 2 weeks now, i guess. dia born in 85 (wah sebaya kita beb haha). she started to expose her self-composed songs through myspace dgr ceritanye. well, nowadays mcm dh jd trend. dh btimbun indie singers, especially, show their talents via websites (youtube, myspace, itunes etc) then dikejar kefamousan.. hebat hebat..

anyway, this song has quite a strong meaning if kita faham. basically, we shudnt live with fear to what others' might say about us. klu cenggitu, mati xmelangkah ke mane2 la kita gamaknye.. bak kate my friend, Arjuna, kt status YM dia - no one can defeat us before we defeat ourselves.

| don't let the fear takes control |

::: 2022 and its near end

It is near the end of 2022.  It really goes by at a blink of an eye. This year started with hope - loadssss of it. And I thought this year w...