12 August 2009

::: >>> Never

it is so damn hard to smile everyday.. to everyone..
but i cant tell someone, or at least anyone.
to share this feeling that i hold deep within.
it is easier to make others happy.
but is it that easy to be happy for myself?

when tears mean nothing.
when laughter means everything.
i am buried alive by the guilt in me.
so scared that i can only fall asleep when birds are already free.
to share is hard, but to listen, i always will.
i rather feel anything.
but i wont let my loved ones lost that one thing.
happiness it is.

no one understands, never tell, i will.

:puppyeyes:


| i tend to say that I am O.K. can anyone really close see?? |

::: 2022 and its near end

It is near the end of 2022.  It really goes by at a blink of an eye. This year started with hope - loadssss of it. And I thought this year w...